I have spent my career identifying innovative opportunities and building digital products/programs that result in growing new revenue, opening new markets, and creating new customer value. My success comes from blending startup thinking with big company scalability.
My background is growing startups in large companies, from the beginnings of Target.com to the transformation of Credit Suisse HOLT Lens to establishing a new product group at Time Inc. I work with and teach product groups how to execute using iterative experimentation. Quite often that work spills into other divisions who are looking for ways to solve problems and create momentum. My multi-discipline approach is comprised of product development, product-market fit, customer experience, operations, and revenue generation.
A proven track record:
- Building products that grow revenue, open new markets, and create new customer value
- Teaching rapid development and testing (Lean) to teams to enhance outcomes
- Re-aligning organizational structures that are out of date for the world ahead
- Performing Digital Audits to identify, consolidate, and prioritize digital initiatives across silos
- Identifying and coupling startups with large companies (Open Innovation)
- Creating and sustaining momentum
Products built: SaaS solutions, analytic dashboards, mobile apps, online tools, wearables, and IoTs.
Clients: Target, Estee Lauder, Wells Fargo, Credit Suisse, HBO, Time Inc., UnitedHealth Group + more
Expertise: Product development; product-market fit; go-to-market strategy/execution; innovation; Lean; design thinking; users experience; business models; operations; solving problems in real-time, and systemizing change.
Additional: Startup mentor, advisor, Board member. Interim VP of Product. VP to C-level advisory/coaching.