"I'm sorry we've decided to go with Company X instead of you, but thanks for all your hard work..."
As a sales professional or sales leader, hearing this statement from a prospective client is the bitterest of pills to swallow, particularly after a long and complex sales cycle.
There's no such thing as a silver bullet in sales, but Win/Loss Analysis is rapidly emerging as a key differentiating strategy in the sales world and that's where Trinity comes in.
Trinity specialises in helping technology and professional services companies with established sales teams, who want to:
• Improve key parts of their sales processes
• Increase their sales conversion rates
• Stop losing to the same competitors over and over
• Learn how and when to qualify out
• Understand why they are winning or losing business.
We do this by developing a tailored Win/Loss Review (WLR) program to extract specific feedback and sales intelligence directly from the only sources that really matter, your customers and prospects.
A well-defined and implemented WLR program can provide:
• Better win ratios - at the rep and company level
• Quicker close rates, by understanding what's delayed sales cycles in the past
• The ability to establish clear Bid/No-bid benchmarks
• A shift in competitive win-rates, by seeing our competitors through our customers eyes
• The ability to track sales effectiveness and quickly identify enablement targets.
So who am I? I'm the founder and CEO of Trinity Perspectives, a 20-year veteran of the B2B sales world, with the battle scars to prove it. I'm also a regular commentator in the mainstream media, an Amazon #1 best-selling author and keynote speaker. Most importantly, I'm a strong believer that our customers will teach us how they want to buy from us, if we would only take the time to ask them in the right way!
Drop me an email at email@example.com if you'd like to know more.
Specialties: Win/Loss Analysis, Sales advice and consultancy