A award-winning expert in open-innovation, participatory systems design and digital engagement. She converts complex challenges into memorable experiences, smart solutions and strong innovative cultures.
Over a 17 year career, she has supported a host of global brands through transformation: including BBC, GSK, HP and the UN.
Some highlights. She has:
* Helped organisations use digital to evolve, drive efficiency and connect to customers/ stakeholders
* Influenced at C- level
* Build and led large multi-disciplinary teams and managed multiple service provider
* Designed winning pitches, multi-channel strategies and services
* Built strong partnerships
* Worked in global environments
* Grown large and loyal networks
As a digital pioneer she has delivered a number of breakthrough projects including:
* The first open-innovation competition for Hewlett Packard
* A massive transformation project for a UN agency.
A visible voice in the digital transformation, innovation and behaviour change arena, she is a regular speaker at global conferences including TED, SXSW and IBC and regularly writes for b2b publications on stuff like this: http://www.cmo.com/features/articles/2016/8/18/recruit-change-agents-and-save-11-trillion.html#gs.Cja9aQU
She is a proud ambassador for the Burning Man Foundation.