Kelly Ann Collins is the founder of Vult Lab where she works with startups, social entrepreneurs, nonprofits and companies on social media and communications strategies.
She's also the co-founder, president and CMO at Kittr, Inc., a software company that's redefining the way organizations, influencers and enterprises post to social media with intelligent social media tools.
Ms. Collins has worked on initiatives involving brands you know and love, like Jamba Juice, Easter Seals, Conservation International, Starbucks, HP, Adobe, Disney and Prince William's Royal Foundation.
- 2017 Y Combinator Startup School
- 2017 OZY Genius Awards Mentor
- 2017 Adobe Insider
- 2017 Capital One Partner
- In 2017, Kittr, Inc., chosen as Collision ALPHA startup.
- 2016 Accelerate with Google Academy
- 2016-17 Participant: Global Opportunity Lab, a collaboration of United Nations Global Compact, Mandag Morgen and DNV GL, to help translate the SDGs into opportunities for business.
- In 2016, one of 15 creatives invited to The White House to welcome Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to the USA.
- In 2016, conducted a live-chat on "Social Media for Startups" with entrepreneurs in Africa and India. (sfy.co/z04IF)
- In 2016, ranked No. 1 on LinkedIn—among social media and marketing professionals.
- In 2015, invited to Gates Foundation’s “Gates Social” event to discuss the future of giving back with experts from Facebook Social Good, GlobalGiving, Smithsonian, Giving What We Can.
- In 2015, spearheaded a social media campaign to support UN SDG No. 5 for The Toolbox, co-founded by humanitarian Peter Gabriel. Results were presented to The Elders by Mr. Gabriel.
- In 2014-15, helped Conservation International raise $1M through a social media-driven campaign (#NatureIsSpeaking) involving HP.
- In 2012, named one of the top 20 "geek girls" by AOL’s Mandatory.
- In 2011, invited to the White House for the first-ever tweet-up
- In 2010, named a “Leader of the Pack” by Politico.